1) Start cooking the proteins
Place the pieces of beef, chicken and turkey in the same pan fitted with a steamer basket and a lid. Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat. Remove them from the basket and replace them with the cod. Cook 8 minutes more. Let cool and reserve.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables
Rinse and hull the green beans. Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into cubes. Wash the tomatoes, chard, courgettes and aubergines. Remove the ends and cut them into even dice.
Put everything to steam in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket and a lid. Count about ten minutes of cooking, remove them from the basket as you go. Let cool.
3) Finalize the dishes
– half the green beans + the cod,
– the other half of the green beans + 1 pinch of parsley.
– Pour the mixtures into suitable containers.
Do the same with:
– half of the courgettes + the chicken,
– the other half of the courgettes + 1 pinch of basil;
– half of the aubergines + the beef,
– the other half of the aubergines + 1 pinch of oregano;
– half the potatoes + the tomato + the drained sardines,
– the other half of the potatoes + the chard + the turkey;
– the carrot + 1 pinch of thyme;
4) Prepare the fruit
Rinse the apricots, strawberries and raspberries. Remove the pits from the apricots and the stems from the strawberries. Peel the pears, bananas and peaches.
Dice evenly the apricots, pears, bananas and peaches.
Steam everything (except the strawberries and raspberries) in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket and a lid. Count about ten minutes of cooking, remove them from the basket as you go and set aside.
Crush each fruit separately to obtain a fine texture. Crush or mix half of the pears with the raw strawberries, and the other half with the raw raspberries. If necessary pass the fruit purées through a sieve. Place each perfectly cooled puree in a suitable container.
5) Prepare the packaging for the week!
Seal each container tightly and place in the freezer. You can also refrigerate the purees to consume within 48 hours.